The Brooks Atkinson Theatre opened in 1926, as the Mansfield Theatre, at 256 W. 47th Street. The theatre was designed by Herbert J. Krapp, funded by the Chanin brothers, and named for the late actor Richard Mansfield. The venue was renamed for New York Times theatre critic Brooks Atkinson in 1960.
|Lena Horne Theatre||2022|
|Brooks Atkinson Theatre||1960|
|Lew Fields' Mansfield Theatre||1928|